Forum: We now have a forum. You can post anonymously if you choose to. Please feel free to read posts, ask questions, make comments, or start new threads. Click here to go to the LLS forum.
Comments: If you find anything on this website helpful, or even if you have some constructive criticism to offer, please do let me know - click here and title your enqiry 'Feedback'.
Facebook: Please 'like' our facebook page by clicking the following link. Through this page you can also see updates relating to this website and make comments. Official Facebook Live Life Satisfied page
Twitter: Follow @LLSPhil Follow us on Twitter and receive updates relating to this website.
Live life to the full
This website is set up to discuss issues relating to life satisfaction and alleviation of anxiety. According to the National Institute of Mental Health in 2003, 18% of American adults suffer from an anxiety disorder with serious mental illness. Much of the information on this website draws on ideas formulated within a clinical and academic context. However my aim is for this website to be easy to read and to communicate complex ideas in an exciting and easy to understand manner. I also hope that you, the reader, will find it highly relevant and applicable to your own life. If you'll bear with me for a few moments I'll try to explain a little about what this website aims to achieve. Firstly I'm going to pose a series of questions.
Are you satisfied with your life as it is at the moment?
- Do you feel a strong sense of self-worth, not needing to constantly look to others for affirmation?
- Do you feel comfortable with and attractive to those around you?
- Do you feel confident in conversation when meeting new people, able to steer and guide the conversation in a socially competent manner?
- Do you feel that you are in control of your romantic feelings, and that you make good choices when choosing romantic partners?
- Do you feel happy in romantic relationships, not preoccupied by jealousy or worries about how your partner feels about you?
- Do you feel able to be intimate with your partner?
- Do you feel you possess the confidence to approach those you are attracted to, and feel that they will enjoy your company?
- Are you free from habits and addictions that appear to plague so many people? Do you eat healthily, feel fit, and remain free from binging on substances like cigarettes, chocolate or alcohol?
- Do you find you have enough money to do the things you want to do and buy the kinds of things you want to buy?
- Do you feel relaxed each day, not overwhelmed by the stresses and strains in life that appear to burden some of those around you?
- Do you feel well rested, able to relax and enjoy the world that you live in?
If you are answering 'no' to a number of these questions, then I hope that this website will help you to explore some of the reasons why you might be answering in this manner, and that it may help you to make key changes in your life that might enable you to answer differently in the future.
How to Use This Website
To the left of this page you will see a blue panel that contains a menu listing all the pages found in the 'Life Satisfaction' section of this website. Click on 'Fundamental principles of this website' to find out more about the guiding principles underlying what you will find on this website. Alternatively if you place your pointer over the title 'Fundamental principles of this website' below, you can go directly to the page. Whenever a phrase found on this website is slightly blue, this means that you can click on it and will be taken to another page which is relevant to this phrase.
Live Life Satisfied - NEW BOOK
Phil, the author of the Live Life Satisfied website, is now writing a book. This book utilises an exciting new concept: it is an Online Book. Click the link below to be taken to Phil's new online book and be a part of the development of this exciting new project.
Phil's new online book: Understanding Self-Esteem
Follow Live Life Satisfied on Twitter & FacebookFollow @LLSPhil
If you like this website then please 'like' the Facebook page - through this page you can also see updates relating to this website - to do this click on the following link and click on the 'like' button on the Facebook page:
If you find anything on this website helpful, or even if you have some constructive criticism to offer, please do let me know. People from all over the world are viewing this website but I currently have had no feedback from anyone about it. I have set this website up as a resourse in order to help people and if anyone is benefitting I would love to know. If you wish to provide feedback please click here (or click on the 'contact' tab on the bar running across the top of this website) and type 'Feedback' at the top of your response.
Finding a Therpist
If you wish to find a therapist in the UK, some comments and a link to contact details for some UK therapists can be found be clicking on the link below: